At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, you can make an impact working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Tool and Die Apprentice in our Stamping Department, you will:
* Participate in a four-year, 8,000-hour state approved apprenticeship program that consists of on the job training, as well as related studies through Forsyth Technical Community College
* Apply learned knowledge of die design and die construction to machining, layout and assembly
* Be responsible for die assembly, die disassembly, preventive maintenance, die change overs, die troubleshooting and tool making as it relates to tooling and dies
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
What your background should look like:
* High School Diploma or GED equivalency required; Associates Degree in a Machining Discipline, preferred
* Must be self-motivated and hardworking
* Must work well with others and be able to communicate effectively
* Print reading, machine shop skills and demonstration of mechanical aptitude are a plus
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at wxx.xx.xxm and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What (COMPANY NAME) offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
* Generous 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Benefits start on day one
* Charity Donation Matching Program
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Employee Resource Groups
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Healthcare for Associates and Families
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Travel: 10% to 25%
Requisition ID: xxxx3
|Posted on:||04 Dec 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|