(COMPANY NAME) is a world leader in convenient snacks, foods and beverages with revenues of more than $60 billion and over 285,000 employees globally. We are the largest food and beverage business in North America, and the second largest in the world. Although we manage hundreds of well-known brands around the world, we are most proud of our 19 brands that generate over $1 billion of retails sales - such as Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Lay's Potato Chips, Gatorade, Tropicana, Doritos, and Quaker Oats - just to name a few.
The Talent Management & Organization Development (TMOD) intern will work within the Corporate/GFGC Talent Management team to coordinate and execute initiatives to build organizational capability; enhance organization effectiveness and build talent bench strength. They will be involved in a range of projects in areas including: leadership and High Potential development, workforce analytics, succession planning, and interventions to improve department and team dynamics. Key customers/business clients include: HR Business Partner, Sector Talent Management Teams, and HR COEs.
* Liaise and coordinate with HR COEs to facilitate implementation of COE led initiatives with client groups and offer insights to COEs on client needs and functional nuances
* Interacting with senior level clients and HRBPs to drive the talent management agenda
* Partner with HRBPs to understand business clients' needs and provides value-add actionable solutions, tools and resources to HRBPs and business clients in various Org Management, People Development, Assessment and Performance areas
* Manage Leadership Assessment and Development program for Global Functions and Global Categories associates
* Support People Planning which is an essential component of (COMPANY NAME)'s Talent Sustainability strategy where we identify, develop and move talent into key development assignments to gain critical experiences and aggressively build bench
* Conduct necessary research and benchmarking on various topics / items for client interventions
* Support execution, analysis, and management of (COMPANY NAME) Core Processes
* Experience in successfully managing projects and writing communications in a corporate environment
* Pursuing (or recent graduate with) a Master's or Ph.D degree in I/O Psychology, Organization Development or other relevant degree
* Candidate must possess unrestricted authorization to work in the United States and will not require any employment visa support either now or at any point in the future
* Experience creating, working with, and analyzing large
* Qualified applicants will have demonstrated competence in the areas of:
* Adapting to Change - enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; learns quickly when facing new problems
* Continuous Improvement/Learning - seeks opportunities to improve processes and efficiency of output in addition to self
* Planning and Organizing - anticipates and executes according to organizational needs
* Decision Making - quickly analyzes and simplifies complex problems into actionable, pragmatic solutions
* Analytical Thinking - ability to examine issues and ideas and to identify good and bad reasoning in a variety of fields with differing assumptions, contents and methods.
* Collaborating & Influencing - knows how to get things done through both formal channels and informal networks; has excellent verbal/written communication skills; demonstrates sensitivity and awareness of cross-cultural implications when conducting business or executing initiatives
* Driving for Results - ability to balance numerous tasks and meet tight deadlines Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable