(COMPANY NAME) is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in New York City, seeing explosive growth following $122 million of funding. Recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups, (COMPANY NAME) is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioral insight.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern in our New York City office, you will support the Talent Acquisition team in recruiting activities such as scheduling, greeting candidates, and coordinating onsite interviews. You will communicate across all levels of the organization, learn how a recruiting engine functions in a fast-paced tech startup, and provide a solid candidate experience for prospective employees. This is a great opportunity for college students or recent grads to gain experience in Human Resources, recruitment, and SaaS / Software startups.
What you'll do:
* Help manage candidate pipelines through our applicant tracking system, Lever
* Gain knowledge in sourcing passive candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter and reviewing applicants
* Coordinate and arrange subsequent interviews with hiring managers
* Greet candidates and provide a positive candidate experience throughout their interview
* Post job announcements to LinkedIn and other job boards
* Strategize with recruiting team on best sourcing/researching practices
* Help launch new recruitments by working across teams such as Finance and HR
* Assist with strategic talent acquisition projects
Who you are:
* You excel in high-velocity environments
* You have strong organizational skills
* You are interested in joining a startup environment where no day is the same
* You are known for being approachable, with excellent people interaction and customer service skills
* You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
In addition to the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business, here's what else we offer to interns:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a rotating Culture Crew (including both office and remote teams) for you to help organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- An office fully-stocked with coffee (or an espresso machine if you'd like!), breakfast, fruit and snacks