(COMPANY NAME) is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
(COMPANY NAME) has been recognized as a great workplace Great Place to Work« and have been recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. (COMPANY NAME) has raised over $135M to date, is based in Oakland, CA and Dallas,TX with approximately 180 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
We've built an amazing culture where everyone has a voice. We're nice. We get things done. We have fun. We believe in work-life balance (yes, you can really take a vacation). And our values are pretty B.A.D.A.S.S.
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don't be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what's next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are all about the "People". Which is why we are looking for an amazing and skilled HR professional to join our People Ops team as our new HR Business Partner. With this role, you get to help out our small but growing team make an impact and keep developing (COMPANY NAME) into one of the best places to work at.
As our ideal candidate, you will have a wide range of experience in HR, including Talent Management and Development, Employee Relations, Onboarding, Recruiting Operations, and Compensation. Every employee is essential to our success, so you are someone who is excited about building infrastructure and ensuring a great employee experience. Creative problem solving and attention to detail are some of your notable strengths, along with the ability to move from the tactical to the strategic seamlessly.
What you will do
* Work closely with the leadership team and employees to ensure we are building an organization with high employee engagement and happy people
* Participate in creating and executing end-to-end people strategies to champion all employees and help them achieve their professional goals and ambitions
* Act as coach and confidant to the leadership team and provide thought partnership for strategic planning in terms of people, organizational design and culture
* Drive strategic initiatives for leadership and employee growth
* Helps develop, drive and administer company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., rewards and recognition, performance development, workforce planning, culture, and organizational change).
* Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed.
What you bring with you
* 7 plus progressive years of HR experience (SPHR/PHR preferred).
* Experience in multiple facets of HR.
* Strong partnering and advisory skills - You are comfortable and adept at communicating and working at all levels of an organization from the CEO to our summer intern. Ability to seamlessly move from tactical to strategic projects - You can easily switch from onboarding a new hire to supporting an Executive with their talent strategy.
* Proven success in building new programs/processes and a high learning aptitude - You have a history of being able to learn new skills and becoming the resident expert in different areas.
* Highly organized and able to manage and meet deadlines - Once you take ownership of something, you "own" it and will do what it takes to deliver.
* You are off the charts in your EQ - People want to work with you and you create authentic connections with those around you.
* Excellent written and verbal skills - You are an active communicator and your partners are always kept informed. You also know how to deliver an engaging and educational presentation.
* Start-up experience is preferred.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Supplemental bonus to support "work from home" office needs
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company's future
- As a remote team we are an upbeat and collaborative work culture
- Virtual company-sponsored outings
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of (COMPANY NAME), we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|