(COMPANY NAME) is a global technology enterprise. We're growing fast and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people. (COMPANY NAME) launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially.
Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of (COMPANY NAME) Demo Stores across the country.
Our Human Resources team is responsible for silently architecting our culture. At (COMPANY NAME), the quality of its people is its life blood, which means talent is always at the top of the agenda. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join who is optimistic and always ready to make a difference in our growing organization. We're experiencing unprecedented growth across the Americas, and we are looking for exceptional team members who will assist us in achieving our business objectives and contribute to (COMPANY NAME)'s trailblazing story.
About the Role:
You won't just be an intern; you'll be a key member of the (COMPANY NAME) team. You can expect to be tasked with project(s) that capitalize on your existing skills and stretch you out of your comfort zone. The variety of business-critical projects means that no two roles will be alike, but you could expect some of the following responsibilities:
* Support the Americas Development Team
* Support development and deployment of learning, development, and incentive initiatives across the organization
* Enhance processes and workflows
* Contribute to a multitude of projects that emerge in a fast-paced environment
* Work with fellow interns and US Leadership Team on cross-functional project, presented to key stakeholders throughout the program
* Build relationships with key stakeholders across functions
* Support other HR functional areas as needed
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders in nearly all departments across the Americas
* Rising undergraduate senior (expected to graduate in Spring 2024)
* Willing to relocate to Chicago
* Some business knowledge through coursework and/or other internship experiences
* Ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights, or have a deep desire to further develop these skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Proven ability to work autonomously and drive projects forward
* Experience working in cross-functional teams
* Detail oriented with excellent oral and written skills; the ability to interface effectively with key stakeholders at every level of the business
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Curiosity and a deep desire to learn
* Process-oriented thinker
* Education curriculum focused in human resources, psychology, organizational development, or a related concentration
* Strong project management skills
* Intermediate to advanced skills with MS office and Outlook
* Previous internship experience in talent development, human resources operations, talent acquisition, or talent management
(COMPANY NAME) US ensures that our benefits allow you to make the most out of your life and career at (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME)'s benefits take a holistic approach in order to serve our employees. But financial rewards or benefits are not at the core of what our employees receive. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops are also available to (COMPANY NAME) employees. And with (COMPANY NAME) being an equal opportunity employer that also possesses a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it's an exciting team environment geared towards fueling and realizing every employees' ambition.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don't think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
Posted: 17 March
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|