To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Worldwide Alliances & Channels organization at (COMPANY NAME).COM provides global leadership developing partnerships with our Strategic Consulting Partners and Service Partners. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm is transforming the industry and the Partner Practice Development Intern will play a critical role in this change by assisting with the development of implementation productivity, sales, and pre-sales excellence for our Industry Cloud Consulting Partner Alliances ecosystem.
The Cloud Solution Alliances Intern will assist the team in developing and executing a Global Partner Practice Development Strategy plan with the partners, regional sales teams, supporting channel organizations, and other key stakeholders. We are looking for someone to help design and deliver region-relevant presentations, programs, and content related to Partner Development offerings. We have several different types of Partner enablement events from in-person academies to webinars, globally. A primary focus of this role is to standardize and centralize the end-to-end registration, enrollment, and attendance tracking processes. You will be a part of high-impact programs and experiences while streamlining manual processes and eliminating inefficiencies. We are seeking someone on our team who can shape content across multiple formats - executive summary, case study, presentations, etc. Experience with training/enablement methodologies is a plus to assist with video splicing, training materials and enablement event strategies and logistics.
* Work with our direct and extended team to develop and drive the execution of Practice Development programs and initiatives
* Work with the (COMPANY NAME) Worldwide Cloud Alliances and Channels team members to execute partner Practice Development plans to drive certification growth and delivering customer success
* Maintain dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
* Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Data Analytics or a relevant field
* Current Sophomore/Rising Junior or Junior/Rising Senior
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to speak in front of large groups
* Experience with G Suite and Microsoft applications, specifically Google Slides, Google Docs, and Excel
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to use relevant information to make timely decisions
* Possess a "can-do" attitude and take on new responsibilities as projects mature
* Ability to work in a fun, creative, and fast-paced environment
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly
* Experience with data entry, data scrubbing, formatting data to fit templates, and vlookups
* Complex and creative problem-solving ability
* A team player, with a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver excellence
* A curious and open-minded personality, with an eagerness for asking questions
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE '100 Best Companies to Work For®' List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise
software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, (COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|