We are now looking for an AI Developer Technology Intern:
Intelligent machines powered by AI computers that can learn, reason and interact with people are no longer science fiction. Today, a self-driving car can meander through a country road at night and find its way. An AI-powered robot can learn motor skills through trial and error. This is truly an extraordinary time - the era of AI has begun. Image recognition and speech recognition - GPU Deep Learning has provided the foundation for machines to learn, perceive, reason and solve problems. The GPU started out as the engine for simulating human creativity, conjuring up the amazing virtual worlds of video games and Hollywood films.
Now, (COMPANY NAME)'s GPU runs Deep Learning algorithms, simulating human intelligence, and acts as the brain of computers, robots and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Just as human creativity and intelligence are linked, computer graphics and artificial intelligence come together in our architecture. Two modes of the human brain, two modes of the GPU. This may explain why (COMPANY NAME) GPUs are used broadly for Deep Learning, and (COMPANY NAME) is increasingly known as "the AI computing company."
Do you share our passion for Artificial Intelligence? Come join a team full of outstanding computer scientists to work on the Compute Developer Technology team.
What you will be doing:
* Study and develop state of the art techniques in deep learning, graphs, machine learning, and data analytics, and perform in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on current- and next-generation GPU architectures
* Provide the best AI solutions using GPUs working directly with key customers
* Collaborate closely with the architecture, research, libraries, tools, and system software teams to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models
What we need to see:
* Currently pursuing a MS or PhD in an engineering or Computer Science related discipline
* You'll possess strong knowledge of C/C++, software design, programming techniques, and AI algorithms
* Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++
* Excellent communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, time management, and task prioritization skills
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|