No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 8xxx8 - Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Colgate-Palmolive invites applications for the position of Infrastructure Site Analyst Intern for the Global Information Technology (GIT) organization. This candidate will join the GIT Americas Infrastructure team to troubleshoot technology issues for our end users.The Americas Infrastructure team supports all 2nd level incident resolution, PC deployment and setup. This position involves basic hardware/software installations, ability to troubleshoot and correct problems with personal computer software, hardware and peripheral equipment.
* Support all infrastructure including desktops, laptops, Blackberries, LAN connectivity, network printers, and application support.
* Grasp technical concepts quickly and apply learning's based on Global GIT standards.
* Maintain positive and productive relationships with co-workers and customers.
* Translate & simplify technical information to non-technical users.
* Troubleshoot hardware and software issues reported by the GIT Service Center.
* Provide support to employees at all levels including the most senior executive level.
* Document and share solutions used to resolve problems and concerns associated with personal computer equipment, hardware and software in the ticketing system.
* Follow through on problem determination, prioritization, resolution and closure of reported issues.
* Enter and modify inventory information in the asset inventory database to ensure equipment is replaced and returned on schedule.
* Utilize available resources to reduce time and increase efficiency troubleshooting problems.
* Research new technology and make recommendations to modify Colgate standards
* Utilize new technology and skills to achieve faster and better results for our end users
* Maintain and expand current technical expertise including new industry trends, Colgate strategic partnerships, and self-study.
This position requires the following qualifications:
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program with a graduation date of December 2020 or later
* A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, not requiring visa sponsorship now or in the future
* Availability to work up to 40 hours per week (minimum of 15 hours)
* A basic understanding of PCs, networks, and mobile devices
* Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
* Past work experience with IT support and troubleshooting is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation