Changing the world through digital experiences is what (COMPANY NAME)'s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Behance team is looking for a product-minded Front-end developer to help us deliver more experiences to our users!
As a part of the Behance team, your work will affect the creative world every day. You'll play a role in improving the lives of millions of creatives and the industry through our product the Behance Network. Our hardworking team of designers, developers, and community managers work hand-in-hand to create revolutionary products that connect and empower the creative world.
Our Front-end Developers are tasked with delivering appealing and highly usable interactions in our products. As part of this role, you'll work directly with designers, community managers and other developers to implement new features and improvements within our products. We focus on using best practices - and modern tools - to create maintainable, modular code. Being primarily focused on building features that encourage more product adoption, you'll be involved in gaining insights about how our products are actually being used and participate in investigating new ways to deliver more to our users.
Do you get excited about solving complex problems to create simple, functional UIs? Are you a curious developer who loves to learn and experiment? From working closely with designers to solving interesting technical problems, this role is all about finding creative solutions to real world problems.
In this role, you will:
* Build strong development skills. Utilize the latest technologies to build modular and maintainable features and products.
* Work with a dynamic team. You'EUR(TM)ll work most closely with our designers, community managers, and other software engineers.
* Build features that make our products easier to use. We're constantly experimenting with how to improve our products to benefit our users, and you'll help track metrics and formulate ideas to improve and increase adoption.
* Build new features. Use tools like Vue, Sass, css-modules, and more to build modular, componentized code. You'll also use our Continuous Deployment platform to push code to production early and often.
* Influence design thinking among development team. You have an appreciation for design-thinking and you believe that creating reusable code and consistent user experiences that work well together can empower engineers and designers to create better products.
* Participate in pair programming and peer reviews. You'll collaborate with other engineers on problems of all shapes and sizes, from code to new ideas and methodologies.
* Provide input on how to make the products more usable. You will use our analytics tools, user research, and in-house community team to capture information and gain insights as to how people use Behance to drive new ideas.
What you need to succeed:
* A keen eye for design details and a strong sense of good UX.
* Desire to build design systems and influence how they impact the product design and engineering process.
* Experience building clean websites that work across different devices and browsers.
* Desire to work with everyone from engineering, to design, to product management to take a project from concept to life.
* You want to build important, appealing products that empower the creative world