(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a world-class intern to join its Software Infrastructure and Operations team. The position would be part of a team that implements and maintains sophisticated tools that improve development workflow and overall productivity.
(COMPANY NAME) is forging a vision of incredible user experiences in the mobile, embedded and automotive spaces by combining our cutting edge Tegra and GPU development efforts into innovative, boundary pushing and genre defining products. The Infrastructure, Planning and Processes (IPP) team is a global organization within (COMPANY NAME) which helps make this vision possible by creating and maintaining a large scale private cloud system used for providing build and test infrastructure services for (COMPANY NAME) GPU, Mobile and Automotive Divisions.
What you'll be doing:
* Developing DevOps tools using various (COMPANY NAME) proprietary and other cutting edge technologies to help build better CI/CD workflows across (COMPANY NAME).
* Crafting efficiency and usability improvements across (COMPANY NAME) proprietary products that will help streamline various release pipelines and processes across (COMPANY NAME).
What we need to see:
* Pursuing a Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent
* Strong Python programming skills
* Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Experience with Docker, Ansible, Jenkins pipelines
* Strong interests towards groundbreaking technologies and ability to take initiatives and drive them across multiple functional teams.
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law