We are now looking for a System Software Intern.
(COMPANY NAME)'s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as "the AI computing company." We're looking to grow our company, and form teams with the smartest people in the world. Join us at the forefront of technological advancement.
What you'll be doing:
* Deliver innovations for (COMPANY NAME)'s revolutionary GPU-based DGX Server family of AI computing appliances with focus on distributed system design and system management of server components (processors, memory, storage devices, NICs and PCIe buses)
* Define, implement and validate backward- and forward-compatible, secure, robust RESTful APIs and integrate them with industry-standard open source frameworks
* Develop automated unit test suites and strive to achieve 100% code coverage and dedicatedly ensure delivery of enterprise quality software applications with enhanced supportability
* Find innovative ways to optimize software applications to deliver the best possible performance while consuming the least amount of system resources like CPU and memory
What we need to see:
* We are looking for students pursuing BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience with developing and debugging user space applications on Linux (Redhat/CentOS, and Ubuntu) using high-level programming languages like Golang/Python/C++
* Understanding of concepts related to operating systems, data structures and algorithms
* You are a self-starter who loves to find creative solutions to complicated problems
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* We love people who are highly motivated, have excellent interpersonal skills, and can demonstrate good work ethics and a high sense of teamwork
* Knowledge of datacenter server hardware architecture, in-band and out-of-band management of firmware and hardware components in a datacenter
* You have written unit test cases and automated them using Python in Linux environment
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|