To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About the Position:
The Strategy and Operations team is a high-performance team chartered with assisting the EVP of the Global Alliances & Channels Business Unit in driving the business forward. This involves providing a mix of sound strategic advice combined with practical operational insight. We work on the most pressing issues for the business and we have very hands-on involvement in making the fast-paced business unit a success. The background of the team includes a mix of strategic consulting, financial institutions, and start-ups with team members having strong operational and business management experience.
The Cloud Solutions Alliances team is responsible for driving ecosystem expertise across the (COMPANY NAME) product portfolio and for developing insights and tools to help business leaders prioritize and target their efforts. Deliverables include detailed analytic models, custom performance analysis, building a scalable reporting infrastructure, and packaging findings into presentation-ready content for (COMPANY NAME) executives. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides exposure to senior executives.
We work in an environment with complex business issues that are not always clearly defined, and the path to a solution often involves additional data/infrastructural challenges and competing priorities. The right candidate will possess creative problem-solving skills, be a self-starter, and be comfortable navigating new waters. Simultaneously, this individual will be working directly with business partners who have limited familiarity with data and technology, so it is important that the candidate be able to communicate their analyses and recommendations in a succinct and digestible manner.
The successful intern will have a relentless curiosity, and possess a passion for creating innovative analyses to identify opportunities. Moreover, they will excel at developing recommendations that transcend the numbers, and will feel comfortable interacting with senior management on a regular basis.
* Design and interpret key performance metrics
* Design, build and manage data visualizations (dashboards, tools, reports) to inform data-driven decisions for strategic prioritization
* Design, build and manage ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations
* Prepare analysis and recommendations for strategic decision-making via executive-level presentations
* Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
* Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree, graduating in 2022 or 2023
* Studying Business, Analytics, Economics, Information systems or similar
* Experience designing compelling data visualizations to effectively draw insights using tools like Tableau (Desktop and/or Public), Einstein Analytics (or similar)
* Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint presentations
* Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
* Creativity in developing actionable recommendations for presentation to senior management
* Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Experience with SQL, R, Python, Business Objects (or similar analytical packages)
* Experience with Git and GitHub
(COMPANY NAME) is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, (COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|