(COMPANY NAME) has been transforming computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It's a unique legacy of innovation that's fueled by great technology-and amazing people.
Today, we're tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what's never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world's best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you'll be immersed in a diverse, supportive environment where everyone is inspired to do their best work. Come join the team and see how you can make a lasting impact on the world.
What you will be doing:
* You will be working with a team passionate about large scale datacenter development and deployment. We care about running applications at scale and as fast as possible. Join our team to analyze large scale workloads and search for application and infrastructure improvement opportunities.
* As part of this team you will research and analyze data, identify trends of interest, link changes to recorded events, craft conclusions and help the team make intelligent data based decisions.
* We will prototype and develop processes for reviewing and assessing data, including but not limited to techniques for visualizing highly dimensional data to quickly identify key points.
* Work closely with a mentor to learn more about analysis needs and communicate findings with team members
* Document work and related materials to help us build on top of your contributions.
What we need to see:
* Pursuing BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or other relevant field
* Strong programming skills, especially in Python.
* Understanding of core machine learning techniques and concepts.
* Proven debugging and problem-solving skills.
* Desire to learn and be part of a committed and hardworking team.
* Strong teamwork and communication skills.
* Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment.
Ways to Stand Out:
* Familiarity with Linux and bash scripting.
* Experience with Splunk or another logging management tool.
* Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail.
* Deep Learning framework skills.
* Exposure to high performance or large scale computing environments.
* Exposure to visualization techniques
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|