We are now looking for a Verification Intern.
(COMPANY NAME) has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing. (COMPANY NAME) is a "learning machine" that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to solve, that only we can tackle, and that matter to the world. This is our life's work, to amplify human imagination and intelligence. Join our diverse team today!
What you'll be doing:
* You will be validating GPU/CPU memory subsystem by developing directed/random diagnostics, reference models.
* Writing and reviewing validation test plans.
* Executing the test plans and coverage signoff.
* Work within a diverse team of engineers.
What we need to see from you:
* Pursuing BS or MS in EE/CS or related.
* Minimum GPA: 3.5.
* You have Internship or Lab Experience with GPU or Processor verification / validation and software programming.
* Strong programming experience in C/C++, Perl , Verilog/System Verilog, Verification methodology.
* Strong Object oriented concepts and data structures.
Ways you can stand out:
* Passionate about low level software.
* Experience with HW/SW interactions.
* Background with directed and Random functional testing including writing test plans and directed or random diagnostics.
* Experience developing software infrastructure for validation of architecture.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love a challenge? If so, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|