Req ID: 5xxx4
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
We are currently looking for a professional with strong technical skillset to join our development team. The team is responsible end-to-end support for the New Distribution Capability (NDC) product which is used by multiple airlines worldwide. The goal of project is to deliver new and robust solution for travel agents to provide travelers with best in class service. We are focusing on bringing rich content and automation within multi-platform tool (Desktop, Web, Mobile) to current corporate travel agencies world. If you are looking for challenging and innovative project using modern technologies, then this place is for you.
More about Sabre NDC: https://wxx.xxxxx.xxx/xxx/
Duties and responsibilities:
* Developing and testing Graphical user interface (C# or HTML),
* Assisting in problem solving in both development and production environment
* Working with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them
* Assisting in development of software technical documentation
* Demonstrating software to Product Owner during weekly demo meetings
* Education: Pursuing B.S. degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent with a graduation date after August 2022
* Knowledge of Java programming language,
* Knowledge of REST and JSON
* Knowledge of Test-Driven Development techniques.
* Familarity with automation testing tools (Jmeter, Postman, SoapUI)
* Knowledge of Version Control System (GIT preferred)
* Good written and verbal English communication skills
* Good analytical skills
* Team working skills
* Knowledge of Agile (Kanban or Scrum methodology)
* Familiar with Responsive Web Design technique
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|