Req ID: 5xxx4
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
The Frontend Developer Intern reports to the Team Lead Software Engineer. In this role you will learn to understand, interpret, and translate business requirements into necessary designs and documentation.
* Develop, code, unit test and debug software solutions or enhancements to existing software
* Assure code quality and adherence to coding standards on projects
* Participate in the Agile iterations
Preferred Education and Experience:
* The ideal candidate will be currently pursuing a Bachelor's with a graduation date after August 2022.
* Experience or interest in React JS, Redux, Web UI Development using RESTful services
* Excellent OO programming skills
* Understanding of TDD practices and Unit Testing
* Good communication skills - written and oral
* Commitment to achieving projects goals and orientation to improve quality
* Interest in build, code package & source code management such as Bower, Yeoman, Grunt, GIT
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|