We are now looking for a Firmware Intern.
As a member of our NVLink design team, you will be responsible for development of critical firmware for our next-generation GPU's which enables high-performance interconnect of multi-GPU systems. Tasks could include C/C++ coding, scripting, logic debug, performance optimization and verification support. The ideal candidate will be familiar with low level software design techniques and coding using C/C++, Perl, Python or similar languages. Familiarity with high-performance system oriented networking protocols and architectures is a bonus.
What you'll be doing:
* Support development of (bare metal) firmware run on embedded microcontrollers within (COMPANY NAME) GPUs.
* Optimize software to improve system robustness, performance and security.
* Participate in testing new and existing firmware.
* Work on developing tools and infrastructure to improve our frontend design and verification process
What we need to see:
* Pursuing MS in EE/CS or related field
* Proficiency in C/C++
* Background with scripting languages (Perl/Python/Shell)
* Familiarity with computer system architecture, microprocessors, and microcontroller fundamentals (caches, buses, DMA, etc).
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with on-site and remote teams
* Strong debugging and analytical skills
Ways you can stand out from the crowd:
* You're passionate about low level software
* Experience with HW/SW interactions
* Exposure to RTL and frontend design tools (e.g. Verdi waveform viewer)
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love the challenge of crafting the highest performance & lowest power silicon possible? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our NVLink design team and help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success in this exciting and quickly growing field.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||02 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|