No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 1xxxx7 - Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
At Colgate-Palmolive Company, we offer an exceptional internship program within the Global Information Technology (GIT) Department. The Spring 2022 Networks Internship for Colgate-Palmolive is a six-month paid internship, with an opportunity to extend.
As a part of our Networks Team team, you will be exposed to many different network related architectures and technologies. Below are some of the main points and expectations divided into network related categories:
WAN (Wide Area Network):
* Learn about Cloudgenix SD-WAN and advanced networking technologies/operations
* Collaborate on the deployment of Palo Alto's Prisma Access for Mobile Users
* Participate in the planning and deployment of SD-WAN devices, as well as further integrations between Cloudgenix and Prisma Access
* Provide input in the design of advanced GCP networking
LAN (Local Area Network):
* Participate in Remote Site design meetings inclusive of Cisco Catalyst Switching and Wireless Technologies
* Collaborate on the Colgate Data Center Network transformation, gaining experience on Cisco Nexus Switching, Palo Alto Firewalls, and related topics (VLANs, Routing, Segmentation, etc)
* Assist in day to day operations of supporting each of the above mentioned technologies
* Participate in the management of and provide feedback on Corporate Remote Access / VPN solutions
Who are you?
* You are a collaborator- In this role, Interns get opportunities to network with multiple cross-functional teams. These relationships thrive on mutual trust and integrity to achieve deliverables and execute against the strategy and goals.
* You are an innovator- You look for opportunities to improve and seek creative solutions and you're able to adapt and adjust the strategy and direction of your work if necessary.
* You are curious- You're curious about what works and what does not and are willing to take the initiative to find out.
What You'll Need
* A minimum of 2.8 GPA
* Must be currently enrolled in bachelor's or graduate program at a college or university
* Pursuing a major in: Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Business/IT Systems Management or related fields.
* Authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring visa sponsorship now or in the future
* Flexible schedule, available a minimum of 15-20 hours per week
* Technical knowledge and skills, completed course work, projects, or relevant work related experience
* Familiarity with programming languages and web-related technologies
* Familiarity with IT Networking or an interest in learning about IT Networking
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|