You are a multi-task, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, fast pace, moving around and learning something new every day. Change is your ally and creativity your best friend. You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
Your learning opportunities, in support of the Legal Department are (but not limited to):
* Maintain and prioritize GC workflow, schedule/calendar, and emails.
Ensuring GCs is achieving deadlines and driving the goals and
strategies of the organization
* Support the GC and the Leadership team on strategic
Projects/initiatives. Examples include: assisting in annual planning
process, monthly reports, expense tracking
* Attend meetings/video conferences with the GC and others to
ensure project follow-ups are distributed and executed upon
* Create and Manage solutions for the GC and other senior legal
leaders for new and existing legal needs
* Create presentations in support of legal initiatives for the GC
* Gather data and analysis including quarterly departmental metrics,
monthly status reporting and ad hoc management reporting
* Prioritize people and situations that need attention
* Enter and maintain information in our databases on a daily basis
Streamline process of gathering and uploading information
* Ensuring the strength and implementation of development policies
* Lead on strategic Business/Legal projects from development through successful execution.
* Assist and communicate with executives and leaders across other
departments in decision-making, program management, and
* Improve current processes and coordinate organizational
procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
* Drive strategic system implementation and process automation
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
* Required degree: Paralegal / Project Manager (PMO) / Executive Assistant
* Ability to manage processes and personnel associated to multiple projects.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to effectively establish working relationships with outside entities for the purpose of executing (COMPANY NAME)'s business legal needs.
* Ability to communicate with co-workers and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
* Ability to pay close attention to detail.
* Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
* Proven organizational skills and attention to detail, with the capacity to think on your feet and work under pressure, as this is a deadline-oriented industry.
* Willingness to learn, process and internalize knowledge and apply it forward.
* Strong sense of cultural curiosity and responsibility to deliver a