Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Purpose and Objectives
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to be part of (COMPANY NAME)'s newly formed Global Process Office within the Global Performance Organization (GPO) led by (COMPANY NAME)'s Chief Performance Officer. Working closely with the Global Vice President, Go-to-Market Processes (GTM), the Graduate Associate will engage to enable critical planning, day-to-day operations, strategic project management, communications, and change management efforts to drive the implementation of (COMPANY NAME)'s strategy and achievement of shared business objectives through world class end-to-end business processes.
Expectations and Tasks
This 6+ month internship/co-op will provide hands-on opportunities for exposure with contributions to the delivery of tangible business process simplification, improved internal/external customer satisfaction, and measurable business value. This includes, but is not limited to:
* Assisting in driving end-to-end Go-to-Market process excellence to exemplify (COMPANY NAME)'s strategy to be the Experience Company powered by the Intelligent Enterprise.
* Providing data analysis and business experience and insights to actively manage and improve (COMPANY NAME)'s end-to-end Go-to-Market processes.
* Contributing project leadership and acting in a strategic PMO type capacity in driving coordinated execution across multiple teams.
* Analyzing and informing strategic decision-making, key initiatives, and budget/resource allocation by assessing end-to-end process impacts and identifying Go-to-Market process dependencies necessary to deliver desired business outcomes.
* Ideating and delivering breakthrough Go-to-Market process innovation and automation; driving and maintaining strategic partnerships with the business and IT to seamlessly implement and execute process change.
* Providing continuous guidance and prioritization recommendations across the organization to achieve end-to-end process excellence and sustained internal/external customer satisfaction.
* Supporting internal adoption of Go-to-Market processes by developing tactics to reinforce awareness, understanding, and adherence for unified execution across all stakeholders.
* Developing strategic change and driving change management and business process transformation efforts
* Working with the Central Process Operations team to manage the repository of (COMPANY NAME) Go-to-Market process maps to be leveraged for improvement projects, process-related assessments by internal and external parties, to prioritize projects, and to provide transparency on interactions between processes.
* Validating, interpreting, and contributing to business plans, reports, and presentations - assuring integrity, accuracy and consistency in content over time.
* Contributing thought leadership in the development and implementation of tools, templates, and models to facilitate process visualization, automation, and decision-making.
Education and Qualifications
A successful candidate will be someone with operational sales and marketing experience who enjoys working within rapidly changing environments, is comfortable with ambiguity, thrives on hard work, and demonstrates strong business acumen with the highest level of integrity. In addition, we place high value on relevant personal qualities: results-oriented, energetic, empathetic, highly communicative, creative problem solver who values diversity.
* Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or graduate-level degree in related field is required.
Skills & Competencies
* Base understanding of the software industry and competitive landscape.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability undertake sophisticated analyses, develop synthesized findings/recommendations, quickly articulate a storyline and conduct high-impact presentations.
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to express complex matters in a crisp, easy to understand, and consumable-fashion.
* Superior interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships across functions, levels and geographies - internally and externally.
* Highest level of flexibility, integrity and confidentiality.
* Fluent in English.
* Professional experience in the sales and/or marketing operations domain areas is a plus.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Miami
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Project Manager, Data Analyst, Entry Level, Technology, Data