Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Contract Duration: 6 months
Contract Hours: 40 hours/week
Anticipated Start Date: January 2021
Office Location: Remote (US) / Newtown Square, PA
Purpose & Objective of Position
The Customer Engagement Support Center Operations Role is responsible to deliver on any initiatives/activities assigned to them by their regional or global CES leadership. This is an internal role that helps support colleagues in customer facing positions. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their engagement skills, business etiquette, and (COMPANY NAME) customer and product knowledge; enabling possible transition into customer facing roles.
The role will involve engagement with global leadership, their local CES team as well as an ongoing rotation of colleagues within the cloud support organization to help ensure the overall success of customer engagement and support experiences. CES Operations aid in the increased adoption and retention of Cloud subscriptions by helping CES team members promote successful customer engagements and support best practices.
Expectations & Tasks
Key tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Manage and review incoming CES requests in a timely manner, ensuring excellent levels of service by gathering and providing the information needed for the CES to take appropriate next actions
* Filter requests for critical situations that require immediate action
* Schedule and participate in engagement support sessions with the assigned architects to better learn our customers' business goals and to also better understand our internal customer success practices
* Generate the meeting minutes for Engagement Sessions, ensuring correct assignment of action items
* Maintain data and reporting systems and monitor progress of action plans for continuous engagement and customer/team involvement
* Actively contribute in the collection and management of metrics required by the CES leadership
* Update as requested appropriate CES content to JAM for the consumption of the CES team and its stakeholders
Skills / Competencies
* Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
* Strong writing and listening skills
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge in or ability to learn ERP, CRM and other (COMPANY NAME) systems
* Willing to learn and self-driven individual
* Work well with deadlines and have ability to multi-task
* Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
* English: Level 3: Fluent
* Current student, bachelor's degree or equivalent, in Information Technology and/or Business or a recent graduate within the last 6 months
* Previous work experience will be a plus, but not a necessity
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Operations, Entry Level, Technology