(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Manage the purchasing for assigned items
* Schedule production lines as assigned
* Plan and execute purchase orders for assigned suppliers and materials
* Effective use of (COMPANY NAME)'s planning and scheduling tools (SAP) in the development of sound purchasing schedules and the release of purchase orders in support of customer service and inventory targets
* Actively monitor and deplete slow moving inventory
* Recommend alternative supply chains (supplier direct ship vs. fulfillment from warehouses) when warranted
* Execute special projects as requested by the Supply Chain Manager
* Education - Bachelor's degree in a business related discipline (In-process) preferably in Operations or Supply Chain Management or applicable work experience.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent organization skills
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
* Ability to comprehend and use advanced inventory planning tools
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered (COMPANY NAME) property and therefore, (COMPANY NAME) will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At (COMPANY NAME)'s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with (COMPANY NAME) must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 2xxxxxx3
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions
|Posted on:||20 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|