Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Contract Duration: 6 to 12 months
Contract Hours: 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: March 2021
Office Location: Newtown Square, PA
Purpose & Objective of Position
* Assist with staffing and scoping delivery for (COMPANY NAME) Intelligent Adoption and Consumption team's Functional Specialists
* Helping with planning and reporting around growth and delivery needs
* Drive content creation and collateral for (COMPANY NAME) Customer Success Manager enablement around processes and delivery
Expectations & Tasks
* Answer queries related to customer adoption delivery processes and details from Customer Success Mangers and Customer Engagement Executives
* Help with management of Delivery process and ensure quality and timely responses
* Prepare reporting and collateral related to deliver quality and outcomes
* Work with Qualtrics survey data to help with planning and continuous improvement process
Skills / Competencies
* Reporting and Data Analysis
* Presentation and White Paper creation
* Excellent communication skills and customer service
* Strong social media presence
* Understanding of business fundamentals
* Development and report creation skills are a plus
* Bachelor's or master's student
* Committed to the success of team goals
* Creative and willing to independently drive forward initiatives
* Willing to participate in our culture and add to our diversity
* An independent viewpoint and willingness to share it
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Operations, Entry Level, Technology
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|