The Bristol, RI facility is looking for a Summer Supply Chain Intern, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around us.
The Supply Chain Intern will participate in the following specified project(s) for the 2021 summer season. Project(s) and responsibilities are specific to the departmental needs for the assignment period.
Supply Chain Intern Responsibilities
QAD Data Update Review
Re-Visit QAD Data Integrity
* Update item attributes
* Assist with item routing data cleanse
* Link PO's and documents in QAD
* Assist with KPI reporting and report creation
* Update part weights
Demand Planning Project
Review forecasting and demand planning process
* Develop demand vs forecast report KPI
* Continue work on forecasting by customer tool/streamlined upload to ERP system
Develop production performance report
* Earned standard hours tracking
* Run at rate report
* Actual vs. standard, material usage, etc.
Assist in Purchasing Department with various items,
* Process all supplier ASN's and PO/ERP updates. Advise/adjust planning where necessary
* Review invoice issues (IOL or D360)
* Continue work on supplier performance reporting
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. <div class="col-md-4 col-md-offset-1 col-sm-4 will-animate
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Basic Materials / Construction|