At (COMPANY NAME), our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
Support the (COMPANY NAME) and K N (onsite 3PL) Operations teams as needed
* Assist with Export Compliance audits
* Assist with ECC governance and reporting
* Assist with worldwide depot operations, as necessary
* Assist with PIT (parts-in-transit) inbound burndown
* Assist with TAT governance
* Assist with reporting on all the above
As our ideal candidate,
You are currently working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree
* You are available to work between the hours of 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday (approximately 20-30 hours/week)
* You have experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* You have strong organizational skills
* You have the ability to be consistent
* You have the ability to work with details
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|