Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at (COMPANY NAME) means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a highly motivated Manufacturing Engineering Intern to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment where you will work with highly motivated teams that are dedicated to world-class quality standards on extremely challenging projects. The Manufacturing Engineering interns work with cross-functional teams developing manufacturing equipment and processes throughout the entire product lifecycle. You will work closely with Design Engineering, Quality and Production to take product design changes and new designs from initial concept through prototype development and into full production.
* Develop manufacturing processes
* Develop specifications for custom equipment
* Closely collaborate with external equipment integrators on custom automation equipment design
* Validate and characterize new equipment and fixtures for production implementation
* Create detailed Manufacturing Instructions to document new processes
* Design production workstations for ergonomics and efficiency
* Design manufacturing equipment and fixtures
* Drive design for manufacturability
* Pursuing BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
* Familiarity with automated manufacturing equipment
* Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
* Interest in learning about a cutting-edge electric vehicle and how it works
This internship may involve access to and/or knowledge of Lucid confidential and proprietary information. As a requirement of accepting an offer of employment with (COMPANY NAME) you will agree to keep all such information confidential and not disclose such information to any third party including but not limited to research papers, thesis, dissertation, school papers or any other publication in any form without prior written approval from Lucid Legal Department.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: (COMPANY NAME) does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other (COMPANY NAME) employees. (COMPANY NAME) is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|