We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program
The (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program is (COMPANY NAME)'s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at (COMPANY NAME)
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program in your title, you'll have a global network of (COMPANY NAME) leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
Customer Business Support (CBS) is part of Global CS Services Operations which reports to the Global CS COO Group under Robin Manherz.
Mission: Reduce the effects of internal complexity so that Services Sales and Delivery can focus on Customers Success.
Goal: Increase Services Sales Productivity and Delivery Operations Accuracy
How? We focus on delivering:
* Shorter deal processing time
* Accurate Project Status and Revenue Forecasts
* Faster issue resolution
* Maximize compliance
You will be joining a team of 20 young, dynamic professionals supporting over 1500 projects in North America.
What you'll do:
Position title: (COMPANY NAME) iXp Intern - CBS Americas Delivery Operations
Location: Virtual North America- please note that roles will be remote until local guidelines ensure safe office reopenings
Expected start date: August 2022
In this role,
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
(COMPANY NAME) solutions are the backbone of the most successfully run businesses worldwide: today, more than 50% of the world's business transactions touch an (COMPANY NAME) system. Altogether, they offer a universe of lucrative employment opportunities with increasing demand year after year. Knowing how to develop, market, consult or install (COMPANY NAME) allows you to make a huge impact into the way companies do business - increasing efficiency, innovating new business models and creating value. Successful candidates will develop the skills to create, manage and execute a plan that supports an (COMPANY NAME) solution with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The role of the Project Operations Intern is to support a senior Project Manager, Portfolio Manager, or Program Manager in all aspects of the project life cycle including; initiate, plan, execution, monitor and control, and close using our (COMPANY NAME) tools and Project Management Methodology. This is an internship position responsible for performing a basic function to support (COMPANY NAME) Services delivery execution on customer engagements. The Project Operations Intern:
* Assists with time entry consolidations and billing reconciliations
* Assists with the coordination of project documentation and project creation in our (COMPANY NAME) systems
* Assists with tasks associated with monitoring and controlling the project
* Assists with revenue forecasting of a project
* Assists with analysis of a project
* Assists with maintaining necessary master and transactional data that supports our local and Global project reporting
* Works with consultants and project managers to ensure accuracy of project reporting
* Captures project metrics and ensures they are clearly communicated to appropriate (COMPANY NAME) or Customer team members
* Learns our (COMPANY NAME) Tools and Systems
Who you are:
We're looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
* Must have the ability to:
* work as part of a team, build credible relationships with peers and clients
* analyze, plan, and execute a variety of tasks
* multi-task, adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with aggressive deadlines
* quickly learn and effectively apply new knowledge
* take initiative (self-starter), be result-oriented and take on leadership roles/ responsibilities as needed
* work to solve a problem
* work to be an excellent communicator
* asks questions
* follow instructions
* Participate in initial training to quickly learn targeted (COMPANY NAME) technologies and methodologies
* Assist in the creation and maintenance of projects using internal tools
* Assist in the monitoring and controlling of project activities and deliverables using internal and external tracking tools
* Assist in managing revenue forecasting
* Assist in weekly and monthly status reporting
* Assist in developing processes and templates as well as establishing document control procedures
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
* Must be able to work as a team player, while having the ability to work independently
* Must be analytical and detail-oriented
* Must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation, and listening
* Must be willing to relocate to Newtown Square, PA
Must be a recent graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelors's or Master's degree in Business Administration with an emphasis on Project Management, Finance, Business & Engineering, Information Systems (Technology), Computer Science, Analytics, or relevant degree or within six months of graduation.
* 0 months to 1 year of relevant work experience in a corporate environment through internships or recent work experience.
* Prefer prior educational or work experience involving project coordination and working with others collaboratively.
* Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don't miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
(COMPANY NAME) DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
We build breakthroughs together
(COMPANY NAME) innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, (COMPANY NAME) has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At (COMPANY NAME), we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
(COMPANY NAME)'s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxx.
For (COMPANY NAME) employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the (COMPANY NAME) Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the (COMPANY NAME) Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID: xxxxx4 | Work Area: Corporate Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
Requisition ID: xxxxx4
Posted Date: Jul xx, xxx2
Work Area: Corporate Operations
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Newtown Square, PA, US
|Posted on:||05 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|