At L'Oréal, whether you are an intern, manager, or senior leader, the most valuable asset we have is you. Your unique sense of curiosity, creative mindset, and desire to innovate are what we expect you to bring with you every day.
The L'Oréal USA Summer Internship Program is a paid, 11 week experience where you will be fully integrated into the day-to-day activities of a team while also leading your own, individual strategic project to discover what it is truly like to develop a career at the #1 Beauty Tech company in the world.
The Summer Internship for MBAs in Marketing is your primary path to receive a full-time offer into our Luxe Division Marketing Chief of Staff role. This is a highly selective one year accelerated leadership development assignment, where you will have a unique opportunity to serve as the right hand and strategic advisor to senior leadership
The internship is based in New York, New York. You will be placed on the marketing team for a specific brand in L'Oréal's Luxe Division. Applications will close on January 29th 2021. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so it is highly encourage to apply soon. We encourage students of diverse backgrounds to apply, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender expression, LGBTQ+, military status, and people with disabilities.
What You'll Do:
* Be a part of a marketing team on one of our brands owning day-to-day brand responsibilities and contributing to the business; responsibilities and project assignments will vary from brand to brand based on the business objectives, examples include:
* New Product Launch Management
* Digital Marketing
* Advertising and Media
* Forecasting and Financial Analysis
* Competitive Marketplace Assessment
* Consumer Insights
* Sales and Data Analysis
* Brand Promotions
* Product Development and Trend Recommendations
* Lead an individual strategic project addressing a specific business problem and present to senior management
* Partner cross functionally to learn the business and achieve deliverables
* Participate in formal and informal learning opportunities and networking events
Who You Are:
* Minimum Requirements:
* Currently enrolled in a two-year MBA program graduating either Spring or Summer 2022
* Available to work the entirety of the 11 week summer internship program in 2021, starting on June 2 and ending on August 13
* You must have minimum 4 years post-undergraduate professional experience excluding internships
* Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
* Stand Out Qualifications:
* Established self-awareness, in terms of understanding your own culture, identity, biases, prejudices, power, privilege and stereotypes
* Exhibit an entrepreneurial mindset, resourcefulness, curiosity, and global awareness
* Lead with both an analytical and creative approach to marketing
* Able to drive deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-evolving environment
* Highly skilled at taking initiative and being collaborative in a matrixed organization
* Superior problem solving, decision making and project management skills
* Skilled in strategic planning and tactical execution
* This is a paid internship opportunity. Housing assistance is provided on an individual basis based on eligibility per our L'Oréal Relocation Policy.
* Receive mentorship from top leaders in the CPG industry
* Professional development & social programming is an integral part of your internship experience to understand our culture. From networking events to trainings, your calendar will always be full!
* There are many perks to being a summer intern, but two standout ones are access to our company store that has steep discounts on L'Oreal products and our Summer Friday program - every Friday during your internship is a half day!
Being a member of the L'Oréal USA Summer Internship Program, you will feel empowered to contribute in tangible, meaningful ways from day one because in an organization founded on entrepreneurism and agility, your ideas are not only heard and valued, but they are often put into implementation, too. As the #1 Beauty Tech company in the world with over 35 international brands - CeraVe, Kiehl's, Maybelline, and Urban Decay to name just a few - we embrace diversity and inclusion, sustainability, innovation, and well-being in the workplace to lay the groundwork for you to be able to accomplish great things. You can explore our internship program and hear directly from our past interns at lxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
Freedom to go beyond, that's the beauty of L'Oréal - Are you ready?
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal's business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal's dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its EUR29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email Uxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxx. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered