(COMPANY NAME) has been on the cutting-edge of innovation for decades. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new connections for people everywhere. (COMPANY NAME)'s 5G advancements will open up new possibilities that will continue to push us forward and bring new worlds within reach for our consumers. Our Networks interns take real-world connectivity problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture while contributing their own unique ideas. We create opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change and make the impossible possible. Join #LifeatSamsung.
Our structured intern program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture and contribute their creative and innovative ideas. Where others see chaos, we see opportunity. Interns use what they learn in the classroom and apply their studies at (COMPANY NAME) for real-world experience. This program delivers opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change in high-growth areas of our business.
Apply today and find out why Achievers ranked (COMPANY NAME) as one of the Top 50 Most Engaged Employers year after year. Push yourself to discover your true potential and join (COMPANY NAME) as a 2021 summer intern.
Role and Responsibilities
Position Summary and Project Details:
* Contribute to expanding the product's market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan.
* Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
* Work closely with internal SEA stakeholders and cross functional teams to execute marketing strategy.
General Duties include but are not limited to:
1. [Line-up management] Assist in the development and management of the line-up portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts and market issue response.
2. [Launch management] Assist in the product launch timeline setting by analyzing the new model's target quantity and its profit and loss, and by working with the marketing department.
3. [Pricing operation] Assist in the devising of the pricing operation strategy of each segment and model.
Skills and Qualifications
* Working toward MBA with concentration in Marketing
* Experience with strategy consulting, technology strategy, financial analysis, etc
* Passion for improving consumer electronics experience and bringing technology to market
* Self-starter with desire to learn and contribute
* Must be enrolled in an accredited University
* Proper work authorization
* Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
* Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
* (COMPANY NAME) Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law