Day to day responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Preparing, distributing, analyzing responses, and responding to communications with Key Stakeholders.
* Helping prepare forms for team to evaluate controls across SG Businesses.
* Assisting in supporting data analytics activities across Compliance testing and monitoring.
* Supporting team in leveraging analytic techniques and leveraging visualization tools.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Adhoc presentations/reports for Senior Management;
* Adhoc projects as required
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work a minimum of 40 hrs/wk
* Fluent English speaker
* MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
* Familiarity with data analytics/management tools
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
* Prior internship or work experience in financial services or legal industry
* College/University Graduate from a Top Institution