(COMPANY NAME) has been a leading force in innovation for decades. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere. We strive to create a place of endless learning where we're pushed to discover our true potential. Our interns take real-world business problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture while contributing their own unique ideas. We create opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change and make the impossible possible. Join #LifeatSamsung.
Role and Responsibilities
Position Summary and Project Details:
Contribute to the product life cycle management of (COMPANY NAME)'s mobile business services offerings, such as extended warranties, technical support, and professional services, including:
* Competitive market research and data analysis
* Product and market requirements definition
* GTM strategies
* Marketing strategy (coordination with marketing team)
* Sales enablement efforts
General Duties include but are not limited to:
[Portfolio management] Assist in the development and management of the business services portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts.
[Launch management] Assist in the product launch motion by performing analysis, defining the product, and by working with the marketing department.
[Pricing operation] Assist in the devising of the pricing strategy and execution.
Skills and Qualifications
* Working toward MBA with concentration in Product Management or Marketing
* Experience with strategy consulting, technology strategy, financial analysis, etc.
* Passion for improving business customer experience and bringing technology solutions to market
* Self-starter with desire to learn and contribute
* Must be enrolled in an accredited university
* Proper work authorization
* Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
* Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
* (COMPANY NAME) Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law