Product Management Internship for Retail Solutions
Innovation is in (COMPANY NAME)'s DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, (COMPANY NAME) has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
(COMPANY NAME) brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a 12-week paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
As a product management intern, within our Personal Systems business, you will:
* Develop product roadmaps, document user stories, and define product requirements
* Partner cross-functionally to ideate, prioritize, and deliver frictionless customer experiences, quick time to market, and optimal resources
* Help our product teams gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
* Develop business case analysis and validate products and services with end customers
* Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
* Act as an (COMPANY NAME) Brand Ambassador and reinforce the brand at every step of product development and delivery
* Assist the Product Management team by bring new products to market and manage lifecycle through end of life
* Help Product Management team with new product system set-up, including New Product Introduction (NPI) marketing creation, add new products to (COMPANY NAME) Engage Configurator Tool, manage partner relationship for peripheral and accessory after market options, and collaborate across different organizations
* Understand (COMPANY NAME)'s unique strengths vs. competition to identify product feature tradeoffs and gaps
* Coordinate the sustainability strategy including competitive analysis and bringing relevant inputs into product definition
* Project experience demonstrating strong analytical, modeling and research skills
* Strong public speaking and workshop/conversation-facilitation skills with the ability to shape and influence ideas and actions of others
* Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
* The ideal candidate must be able to work collaboratively within a team environment while being a motivated self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
* 1st Year of University completed with a focus in Marketing or Business. Sophomore or Junior preferred- typically a non- technical degree specialization
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At (COMPANY NAME), the future is yours to create. Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities