Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Assist with the global ABC remediation project in AMER
* Assist with the continued development and implementation of ABC processes throughout the Americas.
* Assist with and provide ABC advice to Business and Support Unit constituents relating to: the provision of gifts and entertainment, employment opportunities, donations and other things of value; third-party risk management; and the Firm's strategic investments.
* Perform and support the performance of ABC due diligence on proposed activities. This will involve regular interactions with members of the Business, Sourcing, Third Party Risk Management, and Human Resources, among other teams.
* Assist with updating the Anti-Corruption Policy and related policies, procedures, and the ABC control plan.
* Assist with training and awareness initiatives.
* Prepare reports to management, including analytic content as to the ABC risk and control environment.
* Track issues and actions from exercises such as audits, testing, and Risk Assessment through to timely completion.
* Develop and support monitoring activities.
* Support audit and testing activities, and the execution of the ABC Risk Assessment, analysis of the results and handling of resulting actions.
* Escalate issues, including policy deviations, to ABC Head.
* Maintain a current awareness of regulatory developments.
* Maintain ABC records.
* Assist with ABC and Regulatory Change Management projects
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Highly developed issues identification, research and analytical capabilities
* Ability to solve problems independently
* Close attention to detail
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Team-focused, with an ability to work collaboratively within a complex organization, across multiple cultures, geographies and disciplines, while persuading action.
* Flexible and resourceful; a self-starter
* JD preferred
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Compliance experience, preferably in ABC, Gifts & Entertainment or Financial Crimes advisory
* Experience in or with financial services
* MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel and strong PowerPoint proficiency
* Ability to quickly learn new applications