(COMPANY NAME) has been a leading force in innovation for decades. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere. We strive to create a place of endless learning where we're pushed to discover our true potential. Our interns take real-world business problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture while contributing their own unique ideas. We create opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change and make the impossible possible. Join #LifeatSamsung.
Role and Responsibilities
As part of the Corporate Communications team, you will work closely with the Internal Communications and (COMPANY NAME) US Newsroom teams to support storytelling for (COMPANY NAME)'s internal and external channels. In addition to chronicling your experience and the experience of your fellow interns, you will help our teams with social media, video projects and risk communications. A creative outlook and collaborative spirit are musts, as well as the ability to work independently and with a group.
General Duties include but are not limited to:
* Drafting internal and external news stories about the internship experience for (COMPANY NAME)'s intranet and (COMPANY NAME) US Newsroom
* Selecting and editing photos to accompany internal and external content; Creating social video content
* Developing and posting social media content for the (COMPANY NAME) US Newsroom Twitter handle, as well as developing content for (COMPANY NAME) Electronics America's LinkedIn page
Skills and Qualifications
* Must maintain a high level of professionalism required as a representative of the company.
* Ability to work independently and an entrepreneurial spirit; strong decision making, problem solving project management skills.
* Must have excellent time management, organizational and project management skills.
* Must display good judgment and use discretion when presented with sensitive or confidential issues.
* Must thrive working in a fast-paced environment that focuses on high-quality results and flawless execution.
* Must have sharp eye for quality control and consistency in written and designed materials.
* Must be enrolled in an accredited University
* Proper work authorization
* Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
* Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
* (COMPANY NAME) Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law