Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc's Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, (COMPANY NAME) is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper's Bazaar, and Business Insider.
(COMPANY NAME) is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn't be a luxury, but a fact of life.
As an MBA Marketing Intern you will support our growth in the anti-aging market. This is a unique opportunity to help build a business from the ground up, with the financial backing and growth trajectory of a successful startup.
Internship is remote with a time commitment of 20 hours a week or more.
What will you do as an MBA Marketing Intern?
* Help us tackle challenging problems, and help drive growth at a high-growth startup.
* Take on a variety of responsibilities ranging from day-to-day operations to highly strategic projects.
* Use your unique perspective to help us think creatively about how to approach many of the biggest challenges and opportunities facing our company.
* Work with various stakeholders across different functions (i.e., User Acquisition, Engineering, Creative, Brand, Product, etc.)
* Help optimize our Customer Acquisition Cost
* Attention to Detail. Prizes clean work, documentation, and details that allow for cross-functional buy-in
* Collaborative. Able to work with people at all levels, across the organization in order to achieve the company's strategic vision
* Action oriented. Unafraid to get into the weeds to get stuff done. No task too big or too small.
* Logical. Able to take inputs and reach a logical, structured conclusion.
* Strategic. Aligns the day-to-day to a long term goal.
* Team Player & Influential. Values relationships with their team and the success of the team as a whole.
* Effective communicator and listener. Chooses the right method of communicating their thoughts with clarity and precision. Listens well and treats communication as a two-way road
(COMPANY NAME) encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|