About the Department
At Novo Nordisk, we want to make a difference. For nearly 100 years, we have led the way in diabetes care. Being part of Novo Nordisk allows our employees to embark on life-changing careers, and the opportunity to help improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world.
In Clayton, NC, we now operate two adjacent pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities that are responsible for fulfilling different steps in our injectable and oral treatment supply chains.
Our Clayton, NC Diabetes Finished Products (DFP) facility is a 457,000 square foot aseptic "fill and finish" site that is responsible for producing innovative, injectable diabetes and obesity treatments. When you work at DFP, you'll join a global network of manufacturing professionals focused on several key, final production processes, including sterile formulation, filling, inspection, device assembly and packaging.
At DFP, our employees are passionate about what they do, knowing their work makes a difference to millions of people who rely on our products every day. After all, producing medicines is a special responsibility.
Join Team Novo Nordisk and help us make what matters.
Project Management Intern
This is a paid, ten-week internship during the summer of 2022.
Support the development and rollout of the project execution guidelines. Assist with updating standards (i.e. cost planning & controlling) with expert input as part of PMO maturity.
Support a work package of ongoing projects
* Field execution/implementation
* QC lab construction efforts and or tech transfer validation
* Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Engineering
* Must be a rising junior, rising senior or graduate student
* Able to develop and manage action plans to achieve targets
* 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale at the time of application
Physical & Other Requirements
* Normal office environment
* Ability to work flexible hours as necessary to meet customer & production needs
* Novo Nordisk requires all employees to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine by December 8, xxx1. As required by applicable law, Novo Nordisk will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. You will be required to upload an image of your COVID-19 vaccine card at the time of hire and/or on your first day of employment
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we're life changing.
Novo Nordisk is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-xxx-xxx-xxx0. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications
|Posted on:||16 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||2 months|