Req ID: 5xxx9
Job Family: Production and Project Management
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
The Sabre Operating Model Center of Excellence is a lean global team that is passionate about modernizing the way our teams work and deliver. We are seeking a teammate that shares our passion for learning, and our enthusiasm to drive meaningful change across an organization of more than 600 development teams. If you are looking for the opportunity to be challenged and mentored by a high performing global organization that this is the right place for you!
What's in it for you?
* Develop an understanding of core agile methodologies
* Develop a working understanding of Rally (Sabre's agile project management tool)
* Develop an understanding of agile metrics and how they are used to increase an organizations visibility and predictability
* Increase your communication and meeting facilitation skills with agile development teams
* Create clear and concise business documentation to support the Operating Model methodology, framework and metrics
* Pursuing a degree in project management, program management or business administration with a graduation date after August 2022
* Exceptional organizational and communication skills
* Ability to create professional presentations using PowerPoint
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Ability to quickly learn project management and metrics reporting tools
* The ability to successfully work remote or in person
* Occasional flexibility in your schedule to meet with teams in Krakow or Bangalore
* Understanding of Agile methodologies
* Experience in working in Rally or other related agile project management tools
* Experience with SharePoint
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|