Be a part of a global Summer Intern Program with (COMPANY NAME)!
The Summer Intern positions at (COMPANY NAME) are now open for applications! We are looking for a summer intern to join our Group Credit & Counterparty Risk team for the summer.
The summer internship program is based in Houston and partnered with (COMPANY NAME)'s headquarter office where you will be a part of a global summer intern community within (COMPANY NAME). For us, it is important that the internship supports your education and is valuable for your future career. You will be a part of virtual coffee meetings, competitions, blog groups, and global projects as part of the summer intern group and work with your local immediate team learning about counterparty, credit risk management, and the renewable energy business.
The planned time period of the internship is May to August 2022.
In your role, you will
* Support our team's counterparty compliance specialists with a variety of hands-on tasks including the following:
* Researching and obtaining information from publicly available resources, screening entities for adverse news, sanctions or enforcement records
* Assisting in fulfilling an entity's KYC (Know your counterparty) requirements as mandated by compliance and regulatory standards.
* Performing Due Diligence work in counterparty onboarding and monitoring including but not limited to analysing sanction, regulatory, and crime risks
* Participate in assessing, mitigating and reporting credit and counterparty risk
* Have the opportunity to provide input in various development projects depending on your background and motivation
* You will work closely with the team and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure excellence in what we do.
* Over the summer you will gain a holistic view to Credit and Counterparty Risk management in a large listed globally operating company.
The keys to success
You are motivated to learn, and enjoy working with a team for which safety, sustainability and professionalism are key elements of work.
Additionally, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position would be
* Student in Business, Economics, Law or similar
* Career interest in the Treasury & Risk Management area
* Self-starter attitude and courage to suggest new ways of doing things
* Ability to co-operate and work under pressure
* Good command of Microsoft Excel and Google tools - most systems used can be learned on-the-job
We also value:
* Work experience in data governance or analysis
* Familiarity with credit risk (e.g. ratings) or compliance risk topics
* Familiarity with reporting tools (e.g. Power BI)
The summer intern recruitment process may include a video interview at the pre-selection stage and - if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure - a virtual interview over Google Meet.
Please submit your application letter and resume by February 6th, 2022.
Please note that only applications and attachments received through the recruitment portal will be considered in the recruitment process. Note that applications sent by e-mail can not be included in the process.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and (COMPANY NAME) has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind (COMPANY NAME)'s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions.
Our purpose is what makes us unique. As our values state, we include and welcome everyone on the (COMPANY NAME) journey, caring for diversity and inclusion and everyone's right to be their own true selves. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at (COMPANY NAME) to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us. As our values state: We care, We have courage, We cooperate. In the end, it is the people who make the company. We are (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME)'s strategy is ''Faster, Bolder and Together'. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before - together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, (COMPANY NAME) placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit nxxxx.xxm.
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|