Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and featured on Fortune's 100 best companies to work for 11 years in a row, named #1 in 2018. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of (COMPANY NAME) are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. (COMPANY NAME) is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
The Partner Cloud Solution Alliances team invests in our partners to accelerate their growth and sales/delivery competency in alignment with our go to market strategy by region, cloud and industry. We intelligently guide our partners through scalable learning journeys and 1:1 engagements that empower them to drive business value for our Customers.
This role will report to the Global Managing Director for the (COMPANY NAME) Marketing Cloud Strategic Systems Integrator Alliances team. The candidate will responsible for working with the team to help build and coordinate various partner facing programs ranging from training and enablement activity to demand generation campaigns. Candidate will also be expected to work with various (COMPANY NAME) systems to drive data collection and business analysis . We are seeking someone on our team who can shape content across multiple formats - executive summary, case study, web and digital, etc. Technical skills to build and update websites will be a plus!
You must have a strong sense of accountability, and technical know-how to get to execute on the job. Communication skills, both written and verbal, are paramount to establishing working relationships with business stakeholders and team members.
* Work with team to support & coordinate logistics associated with the launch and global role out of Marketing Cloud Sales Awareness training
* Support the roll out of newly launched Marketing Cloud Implementation Training
* Work with our team and Go to Market teams for detailed strategic account mapping
* Work with Marketing and the Partner Communities team to help build and manage the Marketing Cloud section of Partner Communities
* Help coordinate and manage logistics for the Marketing Cloud weekly Partner Office Hour Webinar Series
* Help build various organization tools for tracking partner activities to help the team best manage partner achievement and ability to document any supporting processes
* Create or update enablement materials including website and workshop materials
* Develop a deep understanding of Marketing Cloud capabilities
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree, rising junior or rising senior in summer 2020
* Background in programming: front end web development, scripting language etc
* Studying a mix of marketing, communications, public relations, business AND computer science or software engineering, or similar
* Strong presentation skills and executive presence
* Superior time management skills
* Positive, proactive attitude
* Goal oriented and comfortable in an ambigouos environment
* Preferred: Prior experience with (COMPANY NAME) Marketing Cloud
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org