(COMPANY NAME) is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The (COMPANY NAME) internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we've had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the (COMPANY NAME) community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 18th or June 8th
The Marketing Technology team is responsible for procuring and building tooling for the (COMPANY NAME) Marketing team. The team collaborates with stakeholders within Marketing and across (COMPANY NAME) to build and maintain the technology required to execute multi-channel campaigns to ensure the success of (COMPANY NAME)'s All-In-One Marketing Platform for growing businesses, including: identifying cross functional marketing needs, architecting solutions, collaborating to create integrated marketing plans and working closely with external vendors and internal engineering teams to drive a holistic customer experience.
We are looking for a candidate with a deep interest in the Marketing Technology stack, as well as custom software development practices to customize existing tools to execute multi-channel personalized campaigns. You will become an expert on various Marketing Technology tools, including (COMPANY NAME), and understand the supported features and constraints. You will have a clear understanding of the business' overall mission, marketings' needs and be able to apply technology toward that goal in a way everyone can understand.
What you'll do:
* Drive innovative solutions that address marketing needs
* Work on evaluating marketing technology tools similar to Sxxxxxx.xxm, Amplitude, UrbanAirship, Braze, Optimizely, Mixpanel, etc, build systems and prototypes that solve specific marketing problems
* Identify pain points, define a clear and compelling solution to address it, and prototype marketing tooling to solve them
* Leverage performance data to understand ROI for tactics and offer technology investment counsel to marketing leaders
* Evaluate existing tools to understand their capabilities and build prototypes that enable new use cases
* Validate hypotheses through customer insights, data analysis, and testing
* Monitor competitive activities, identifying gaps and opportunities
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
* Part of S.T.E.M program in school such as Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Research, Information Systems, Engineering or Business
* Experience building single page apps written in ReactJS and GatsbyJS
* Strong SQL and data analysis skills. Machine learning and BigQuery experience a plus.
* Able to work with REST APIs on popular SAAS platforms including (COMPANY NAME), Google Cloud, Google Maps, Wistia and Looker custom visualizations
* Familiar with JIRA, GitHub, Elasticsearch
* A creative problem solver who listens hard, is highly observant, communicative and can problem solve
* Experienced in partnering with cross functional teams (marketing, engineering, design, product management, research, etc)
* Comfortable in public speaking to both internal, external and executive audiences
(COMPANY NAME) is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status