Position at (COMPANY NAME)
As a Social Media Community and Content Intern you will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and editing content for use across (COMPANY NAME) G owned social network channels. You will help us increase the variety of content across our owned social media channels and help deepen our relationship with our community through direct engagement.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at (COMPANY NAME). In this role you will:
* Work with social media management leads to create engaging content that will be used across all owned social platforms. This can include concepting and creating original content as well as editing existing video and images to create new social offerings.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
* A love of gaming and experience with the broader gaming community
* Desire to work in the gaming industry
* Active on social media and an understanding of what each channel requires
* Proficient in Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premier Pro
* Focus on learning and optimizing based on experience and results
* Willingness to learn
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
* Already a fan of (COMPANY NAME) G
* Understanding of visual storytelling/ visual communication
* Solid graphic design and editing capabilities
* Knowledge of social media marketing best practices
Education: Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
(COMPANY NAME) is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 5xx-xxx- xxx6 for assistance