(COMPANY NAME) is seeking a dynamic and creative talent scout to join our University Recruiting team. You will focus on non-technical recruiting (such as Sales, Marketing, and G&A), identifying top talent for positions in our ever-growing intern, new graduate and early career programs. Sourcing diverse talent for offices across the United States, the Talent Scout will need to be well-versed in campus sourcing and outreach as we increase our campus brand with top universities. In addition to working with the UR team, the Talent Scout will also engage with the broader Talent Acquisition team on diversity recruiting, referral campaigns, and employment branding strategies to drive University Recruiting activities for our technical teams.
* Build pipelines while identifying potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill talent pipelines.
* Call, screen, and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with (COMPANY NAME).
* Own all on-campus recruiting efforts including Career Fair participation, information sessions and tech talks, on-campus interviews, diversity events, and other creative events to engage students.
* Complete market research on what schools and programs are the best fit for our respective business units.
* Locate and engage candidates through the use of Linkedin sourcing, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques.
* Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Hiring Managers, the Campus Recruiting Lead, and other Recruiters.
* Maintain applicant pool keeping the pipeline clean with easily shareable metrics.
* Drive referral campaigns with current talent to engage future candidates from target universities.
* Assist with additional programming and project work as needed across the University team and broader Talent Acquisition team.
* Industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant skillsets for university recruitment.
* Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, and the ability to foster trust and build relationships.
* Ability to leverage sourcing tools like Piazza, Jumpstart, LinkedIn and others to nurture relationships and drive (COMPANY NAME) branding.
* Sound computer skills and experience with Google, Outlook, Excel, etc