(COMPANY NAME) is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in New York City, seeing explosive growth following $190 million of funding. Recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups, (COMPANY NAME) is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioral insight.
About the role:
As a Marketing Intern in our New York City office, you will support our Marketing team in many marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be able to gain valuable experience in digital marketing as well as customer engagement strategies within a fast-growing technology start-up. This is a great opportunity for college students or recent grads to gain experience in digital marketing, online campaigns, online content , and SaaS / Software startups.
On a typical day you might:
* Plan, configure, test and launch effective customer campaigns within Hubspot across different markets, including develop landing pages, emails, nurture campaigns, reporting and list segmentation
* Liaise with our multiple business units to ensure all deadlines are met
* Manage our database in Hubspot
* Help support database list and our CRM
* Research new ideas
* Support event planning logistics
* Identify industry best practices across digital channels
* Ad-hoc tasks/projects from the marketing team
* You are a recent 2xxx-xxx0 college graduate with majors in Marketing or a related field.
* Customer oriented, you have excellent communication skills
* Dynamic, autonomous and proactive, you like working in a fast-growing environment
* Able to plan, organize and deliver reliable results on time
* You have an infectious can-do attitude, eager to learn
* Can manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize as needed
* Strong detailed orientation
* A knowledge in Hubspot would be a great plus!
Good to Know:
* 6-12 month internship
* Full time job - 40 hours per week
* Start date: as soon as you're available!
In addition to the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business, here's what else we offer to interns:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a rotating Culture Crew (including both office and remote teams) for you to help organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- An office fully-stocked with coffee (or an espresso machine if you'd like!), breakfast, fruit and snacks
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law