Our work at (COMPANY NAME) is dedicated towards a computing model focused on visual and AI computing. For two decades, (COMPANY NAME) has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics, with our invention of the GPU. The GPU has also proven to be unbelievably effective at solving some of the most complex problems in computer science. Today, (COMPANY NAME)'s GPU simulates human intelligence, running deep learning algorithms and acting as the brain of computers, robots and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. We are looking to grow our company and teams with the smartest people in the world.
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking a driven self-starter to be a part of our Enterprise Marketing team as a Partner Marketing Intern supporting our joint marketing efforts with key Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) in vertical markets like Media & Entertainment, Architecture, Engineering and Construction, Manufacturing, Data Science, and others. In this role, you will shadow and support Partner Marketing managers to drive and impact programs with key software partners like Adobe, Autodesk, Epic Games and others.
What you'll be doing:
* Tracking marketing plans, progress, and results
* Collaborating with campaign, vertical, and cross-functional teams on development of ISV partner-specific digital assets (i.e. web, social, solution overviews)
* Leading project status calls; contribute to discussions; present reporting/metrics
* Engaging with Alliances/Developer Relations Organization, Enterprise Partner Marketing Organization, BU, Product Marketing Teams, Sales, Campaigns, PR, etc. to contribute to joint partner marketing plans and execution
* Contributing to strategic planning and execution tactics, budgeting, reporting, event planning and execution
What we need to see:
* Pursuing a BS/BA in Business or Marketing
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Creativity and problem-solving mentality
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work across multiple teams
* The desire to learn new concepts and tools
* Proficiency with Microsoft Suite tools
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Exhibit a can-do attitude and a growth-mindset
* You love diverse work assignments and enjoy the opportunity to try new approaches and overcome challenges.
* Able to develop relationships across a wide array of partners and build support for our core mission.
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law