Our work at (COMPANY NAME) is dedicated towards a computing model focused on visual and AI computing. For two decades, (COMPANY NAME) has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics, with our invention of the GPU. The GPU has also proven to be unbelievably effective at solving some of the most complex problems in computer science.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Intern to join our Digital Experience team to help with a variety of projects centered around Search on Nxxxxx.xxm. As a Digital Marketing intern, you will assist the Digital Experience team with supporting our corporate marketing website and will work on SEO, SEM, and Onsite (SOLR) search projects.
What you will be doing
* SEO Requests:
* Organizing and prioritizing (with guidance) a backlog of search-related requests.
* Content optimization.
* Technical SEO optimization. Creation of robots.txt files, XML sitemaps. Crawl areas of our websites and identify areas where we can optimize.
* Analyze search query data (SEMRush, Google Search Console) to understand how users are finding us.
* Onsite Search (SOLR):
* Manage a program focused on on-site promoted search results ads.
* Audit existing ads and promotions, optimize, and track successes.
* Help us build a better onsite search experience by suggesting and launching improvements to our tool.
* Paid Search (SEM):
* Work with Paid Search team to create, optimize (MVT/AB), and deploy ad copy that resonates and converts.
What we need to see
* Pursuing a bachelor's degree or MBA.
* While we function as an arm of the marketing team, Computer Science, Engineering, Library Science, Anthropology, Cognitive Science majors are also naturals for search!
* Comfortable with working within a content management system for content-based SEO (Adobe Experience Manager).
* Excellent troubleshooting skills. Ability to spot the low hanging fruit in a forest of fruit trees!
* Great writing & grammar skills.
* Punctual, detail-oriented, resourceful, and a proactive individual.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a distributed team environment where priorities shift often.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* You've built & optimized websites for yourself or others.
* You geek out on deconstructing why Googlebot works the way they do.
* Bonus points for gamers.
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law