(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* In this role, you will be a part of the Body Care team, helping to drive growth initiatives for a brand or portfolio of brands.
* This role will be responsible for:
* Understanding the strategy of the brand and ensuring projects align to the marketing and business objectives
* Partnering with cross-functional team (Customer Marketing, R&D, Sales, Insights, etc) and/or external agencies to deliver project goals
* Analyzing business trends and developing solutions-based recommendations
* Leveraging consumer insights to inform communication/promotional strategy
* Developing and present clear, actionable recommendations to brand team and management
* Strong interpersonal/communication skills
* Demonstrated leadership and organization skills
* Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data and make decisions
* Creative thinking and problem solving
* Collaborative team player
* Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Package
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered (COMPANY NAME) property and therefore, (COMPANY NAME) will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At (COMPANY NAME)'s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with (COMPANY NAME) must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 2xxxxxx0
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions