Our vision in (COMPANY NAME) Marketing is to lead and champion the AI revolution. We are tasked to show the world that (COMPANY NAME) is the AI computing company, to make AI relevant to the business enterprise, and to communicate how it will transform lives and change the world. We are a world-class, customer-centric marketing team, mastering art & science to engage individuals with meaningful and authentic experiences.
(COMPANY NAME)'s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as "the AI computing company" and we are looking to grow our company, and strengthen the team with the smartest people in the world.
We are looking for an Enterprise Marketing Intern to join our team for Summer 2021!
What you'll be doing:
* Shape and promote (COMPANY NAME)'s brand voice through development of digital marketing campaigns and storytelling.
* Manage execution of multiple projects such as creating assets, outbound communications, supporting demand generation programs and managing digital events.
* Collaborate with multiple business units across the enterprise to communicate (COMPANY NAME)'s value.
* Research the top use cases and pain points for our target personas in various industries.
What we need to see:
* Pursuing a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, and/or computer science.
* Project management experience as well as excellent communication, prioritization, listening, and teamwork skills.
* You pride yourself in doing phenomenal work, being organized and excel at multitasking.
* You have an understanding of marketing principals.
* You're agile, responsive and have a passion to learn and try new things.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Outstanding writing skills
* Experience executing digital marketing campaigns
* Understanding of computer gaming, AI, computing or datacenter
* You have experience launching an enterprise product
* You are pursuing your MBA
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law