We are now looking for a Digital Demand Generation Specialist Intern for Summer 2021!
Our work at (COMPANY NAME) is dedicated towards a computing model focused on visual and AI computing. For two decades, (COMPANY NAME) has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics, with our invention of the GPU. The GPU has also proven to be unbelievably effective at solving some of the most complex problems in computer science. Today, (COMPANY NAME)'s GPU simulates human intelligence, running deep learning algorithms and acting as the brain of computers, robots and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. We are looking to grow our company and teams with the smartest people in the world.
What you'll be doing:
* Assist in A/B testing strategy across emails, forms, landing pages, digital assests
* Maintain webinar portal
* Uncover digital insights and help drive demand generation effectiveness
* Database hygiene projects
What we need to see:
* Strong interest in digital marketing
* Detailed oriented and ability to multitask
* Excellent communicator and strong teamwork skills
* Pursuing a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, and/or computer science
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Statistic related course work
* Experience in marketing automation or related platforms
* Passion for data analysis
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law