(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Under the direction of the Market & Customer Activation Manager, the marketing intern will solve complex problems and generate new ideas for a global organization, while utilizing creativity and innovation. In addition, the student will develop tangible, professional skills through real-world experience.
* Fall interns are given challenging and exciting projects for the duration of their internship.
* Support global and regional marketing initiatives
* Contribute to elaborate marketing plans for the different categories
* Provide in-person support for local events
* Work on digital marketing initiatives
* Collaborate with internal Graphic department and external design agencies,
* Create communication posts for external social media platform
* Assist in developing effective selling proposition and support documentation & draft sales presentations
* Learn about and participate in the company culture by attending meetings, training and development sessions and getting involved.
* Uphold and promote (COMPANY NAME)'s visions and values. Minimum
* Candidates must be in their junior year (undergraduate Marketing program)
* Minimum GPA 3.0
* Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others.
* Excellent communication skills. Proficiency in English language - both spoken and written
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered (COMPANY NAME) property and therefore, (COMPANY NAME) will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At (COMPANY NAME)'s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with (COMPANY NAME) must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 2xxxxxx6
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions