To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and featured on Fortune's 100 best companies to work for 11 years in a row, named #1 in 2018. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of (COMPANY NAME) are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. (COMPANY NAME) is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
The Partner Cloud Solution Alliances team invests in our partners to accelerate their growth and sales/delivery competency in alignment with our go to market strategy by region, cloud and industry. We intelligently guide our partners through scalable learning journeys and 1:1 engagements that empower them to drive business value for our Customers.
This role will report to the Global Managing Director for the (COMPANY NAME) Marketing Cloud Strategic Systems Integrator Alliances team. The candidate will responsible for working with the team to help build and coordinate various partner facing programs ranging from training and enablement activity to demand generation campaigns. Candidate will also be expected to work with various (COMPANY NAME) systems to drive data collection and business analysis . We are seeking someone on our team who can shape content across multiple formats - executive summary, case study, web and digital, etc. Technical skills to build and update websites will be a plus!
You must have a strong sense of accountability, and technical know-how to get to execute on the job. Communication skills, both written and verbal, are paramount to establishing working relationships with business stakeholders and team members.
* Work with team to support & coordinate logistics associated with the launch and global roll out of Marketing Cloud Sales Awareness training
* Support the roll out of newly launched Marketing Cloud Implementation Training
* Work with Marketing and the Partner Communities team to help build and manage the Marketing Cloud section of Partner Communities
* Help build various organization tools for tracking partner activities to help the team best manage partner achievement and ability to document any supporting processes
* Create or update enablement materials including online courses and workshop materials
* Develop a deep understanding of Marketing Cloud capabilities
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree, rising junior or rising senior in summer 2021
* Background in programming: front end web development, scripting language etc
* Studying a mix of marketing, communications, public relations, business AND computer science or software engineering, information systems or similar
* Strong presentation skills and executive presence
* Superior time management skills
* Positive, proactive attitude
* Goal oriented and comfortable in an ambiguous environment
* Preferred: Prior experience with (COMPANY NAME) Marketing Cloud
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, (COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|